Houston Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
INJURED IN A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT?
While there are many reasons for motorcycle accidents, most of the crashes are caused by negligent operators of automobiles, trucks, and 18-wheelers who are not keeping a proper lookout or fail to yield the right-of-way. Because motorcyclists are vulnerable, their injuries are usually severe, often suffering from road rash, broken bones, brain injuries, amputations or spinal cord injuries.
We Have Collected Millions of Dollars for Our Clients!
Our law firm has handled cases involving all types of bikes, including sport, cruiser, custom, and scooter. Our motorcycle accident lawyers understand the injuries and concerns which arise from a motorcycle accident, including, but not limited to doctors’ visits, extensive physical therapy, surgery, disfigurement, and worries about medical expenses, lost wages, and permanent disability.
Joel A. Gordon & Associates has successfully represented motorcyclists since 1993, and we have recovered millions of dollars for our clients. Our accident attorneys will promptly work your file, contact the insurance company, coordinate your care with medical specialists, and hire the right experts to help prove your case and damages.
Injured Motorcyclists Are Entitled to Compensation
Consulting with an experienced Houston motorcycle attorney in our office is your best plan of action. While the types of injuries and value of damages in a motorcycle accident vary from case to case, the following damages generally apply:
- Medical expenses, both past and future;
- Lost income, both past and future;
- Pain and suffering and mental anguish, both past and future;
- Disability and physical impairment, both past and future;
- Loss of consortium, both past and future (if married);
- Property damage, including damage to safety equipment
Our Houston Houston Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Have the Experience to Win Your Case!
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should consider our law firm:
1. We have experience handling all types of personal injury claims, including motorcycle collisions;
2. We have a successful and proven track record of recovering money for our injured clients;
3. No health insurance? No problem! We have developed relationships with physicians, surgeons, imaging facilities, physical therapists, and other health care providers who will render care without requiring any up-front money; and
4. We are licensed by the Texas Supreme Court to practice in all Texas state courts; a member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association; and a Million Dollar Member of the Trial Lawyers Achievement Association.
Don’t Delay! Call One of our
Houston Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Now Before Time Runs Out!
Because obtaining evidence can be critical to a motorcycle case, we encourage you to call our office immediately for your free consultation. Our phones are answered 24/7, we provide personal service, and we work on a contingency-fee basis, meaning there are no attorney’s fees or legal expenses if your case has no financial recovery.