Jeff Williams Seriously Injured in Beaumont Construction Accident at Pine Tree Lodge on Pine Tree Road
Beaumont, Texas (August 16, 2019) – A construction worker was injured last month after being electrocuted in Beaumont, according to the authorities.
The accident occurred around 1:15 p.m., July 29, at the Pine Tree Lodge located in the 3200 block of Pine Tree Road.
Authorities said Jeff Williams was working in the area with two others when he was electrocuted and he fell 30-feet off a roof and landed on a concrete base below.
Williams was airlifted to a Southeast Texas Hospital with serious injuries where he remains in a coma.
The other two men were also taken to the hospital for treatment.
The crash remains under investigation.