58-Year-Old Man Killed in Hit-and-Run Crash on Johnson Road in Keller

58-Year-Old Man Killed in Hit-and-Run Crash on Johnson Road in Keller

58-Year-Old Man Killed in Keller Pedestrian Accident on Johnson Road

Keller, Texas (March 22, 2021) – According to police, a 58-year-old man was killed Saturday evening in a hit-and-run crash in Keller.

The deadly accident occurred around 6:00 p.m., March 20, in the 1100 block of Johnson Road.

Police said the man was walking eastbound with his wife on the southbound side of the roadway when an eastbound gray SUV veered off the roadway and hit him.

The man was taken to a local hospital, where he later died. His name has not been released.

The SUV driver fled the scene after the crash heading eastbound and then southbound on Keller-Smithfield. They were last seen on Keller Parkway.

The police are looking for the driver and are asking any residents or businesses in the area who might have surveillance footage to review it for a speeding gray SUV from around 6:00 p.m.

The police are investigating the crash. Anyone with information about the accident is asked to call Detective Jensen at 817-743-4532 or bjensen@cityofkeller.com.

Who May Make a Wrongful Death Claim in Texas?

A wrongful death claim for a family member may be brought by spouses, children, or parents. The State of Texas also allows the estate of the deceased to bring a survival action to recover for past medical expenses and conscious pain and suffering, as well as other non-economic damages which the deceased may have suffered before death. Texas does not permit brothers, sisters, cousins, or grandparents to assert any claims for the death of a family member.

Wrongful death claims require an attorney who understands the complexity of the damages caused by a significant loss. The lawyer representing the client has the responsibility to hire the necessary experts to help prove the case. 

If you have lost a loved one in a traffic accident, contact our law firm today to talk to an attorney who will help you in your case.

To speak with an attorney Click to call: 281-943-5555.

Share this post